Born in Colombia, Mtre Zúñiga Ramos has made Canada her country of residence. Mtre Zúñiga Ramos’ language skills allow her to serve her clients in French, English and Spanish. Multidisciplinarity is a strong component of her academic and professional background as demonstrated by her graduation from McGill’s University dual common and civil law program. Prior to studying law, Mtre Zúñiga Ramos obtained a bachelor’s degree from the University of Ottawa, being awarded a tuition fee bursary for her exceptional academic achievements. She also worked in immigration and refugee law for various Montreal firms.
During her studies in law at McGill, Mtre Zúñiga Ramos held a one year clerkship at Montreal’s Municipal Court. She also participated in a legal exchange at Shantou University in China and was selected as a “Leader of Tomorrow” at the St-Gallen Symposium in Switzerland. Mtre Zúñiga Ramos has been strongly involved in different institutions promoting access to justice and diversity, issues that are dear to her heart.
Mtre Zúñiga Ramos is an associate in our Litigation Group. She advises and represents clients before various Courts in civil and administrative matters as well as professional and disciplinary law.
- Member of the Quebec Bar, 2017
- B.C.L./ L.L.B. McGill University, 2015
- Bachelor of Social Science, International Studies and Modern Languages, University of Ottawa, Magna Cum Laude, 2010
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Conference to the Quebec CPA Order, « Les intimés non représentés et un bref survol sur le Tribunal des professions», January 2020 (preparation and presentation)
- Conference to the Quebec CPA Order, « Comité de révision », January 2020 (preparation and presentation)
- Conference to the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, « Revue sur le processus disciplinaire », May 2019 (preparation)
- Conference to the Quebec CPA Order, « Le Conseil de discipline », February 2019 (preparation)
- Conference to the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, « Le rôle du syndic et son parcours solitaire », November 2018 (preparation)
- Conference to the Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec, « Gestes à caractère sexuel, Art. 59.1 C.P. », June 2018 (preparation)
- Conference to the Ordre des dentistes du Québec, « Revue sur le processus disciplinaire », May 2018 (preparation)