Member of the Quebec Bar since 1977, Mr. Mercier is a founding Partner of Mercier Leduc. His practice and expertise is centered on Real Estate, Commercial and Corporate law, as well as financing of businesses, which has benefited his large institutional and business clientele.
Mr. Mercier is well known for his commitment to his clients for whom he lacks neither time nor energy. He possesses an esteemed business sense and is dedicated on ensuring that his clients benefit from his 30 years of experience.
Mr. Mercier has successfully worked large-scale transactions, namely, numerous acquisitions of real-estate portfolios, important business partnerships and has acted as legal counsel for large companies on major business deals and transactions, including on an international level.
No matter how busy, Mr. Mercier has managed to find time to teach at the Quebec Bar for the last 20 years. He also taught Business Law at the University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) and often gives conferences in the field of Business and Real-Estate Law. In addition to his teaching and conferences, Mr. Mercier has involved himself throughout the years in countless associations, chambers of commerce and in private and public foundations.
- Member of the Quebec Bar, 1977
- Bachelor in Law, University of Montreal, 1976
- Trademark Agent
- Professor at the “École du Barreau” (1983 to date)
- Business Law
- YBAM : Symposium in Professional Development Management and Strategy
- 2014 Annual Conference of the Canadian Association of Paralegals : « Tax rollovers and dissolutions : analysis of certain issues »