Me Lucie Vallade choose the Litigation Group of Mercier Leduc to start her career, after she completed her internship in a law firm specialized in prevention and dispute resolution.
Prior to live in Quebec, Me Lucie graduated with a master’s degree from the University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne (France). She also got an LL.M Business Law from the University of Montreal. Thereafter, she pursued with her equivalence within the same University, in order to attend the Quebec Bar School.
With this international training, Me Lucie Vallade meets clients’ needs in civil and commercial litigation as well as disciplinary law.
In addition to her studies, Me Lucie Vallade was involved as a leader within the Scouts and Girl Guides of France during many years. She is now continuing her associative commitment, as a mentor, within the association called Cheminement Équivalences which supports integration of foreign jurists in the Quebec labour market.
- Member of the Quebec Bar, 2019
- Law certificate – equivalence for the Quebec Bar School, University of Montreal, 2018
- LL.M Business Law in a Global Context, University of Montreal, 2017
- Master’s degree in business litigation, University Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne, 2016
- Joint Certificate in International and Business Law, 2015
- Bachelor’s degree in both European and French Law, University Paris-Est Créteil, 2014
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Cheminement Équivalences Association